Thank you so much big sis @Dawn for nominating me. This means a lot to me as this happens to be my first nomination.
Your blog has been a blessing, your daily upload is filled with so much Grace and always encouraging. I celebrate you. ❤
Check out her blog:
THE BARNABAS AWARD is presented in recognition of the encouragement and inspiration a blogger brings to their readers.
How This Award Works:
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself and answer the questions. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Five Things About Me:
1. I love listening more than I talk. Though I learnt that in the process of growing in Him 😂 but glad I do more of listening than having to talk so much. And it has been a blessing. 😊
2. I love anything art and I engage in that too.
3. I love exploring and being creative with things.
4. I don’t have a favorite anything but I do have a favorite being – God. 😊
5. I love listening to Music and singing. 💃
Dawn’s Questions To Me:
1. God has been my source of inspiration.
2. I actually don’t have. 🙈 But I Prefer Vanilla and Strawberry though.
3. Permit me to share two (2):
The day I was called out during my high school days as the student with the highest score in Mathematics. That meant a lot as maths wasn’t my strong suit.
And the day I received the call that I had graduated with a second class upper at my tertiary institution. Knowing how it all began, brought tears of joy to my face. 😪
4. Give Give Give. And God Himself will reward you beyond what any man can ever give you.
5. Reaching out to people. Knowing that I’m part of a graced community and I can impact lives positively brings so much satisfaction to my heart.
My 5 Nominees are:
My 5 Questions to my nominees:
1. What motivates you?
2. What is your most memorable life experience?.
3. Which country would you like to visit soonest?.
4. How has the blogging experience been?.
5. What do you look out for in your relationships (friendship building)?