🌸 30 QUESTIONS TAG 🌼

Big Bro Matt of Jesusluvsall @ https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com has tagged me in the 30 Interesting Questions Tag. Thank you so much big bro for tagging me. 😊

Here are the 30 questions:

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?

Herry Chic was my High school nickname, but now it’s just Mercy (which is my first name) 😊

2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?

I do that a lot. πŸ™ˆ Flowers, anything nature depicting, portrait, scribbled name design.

3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?

I play a movie or music and in a while, I am off. These two are my favorite daily must do, so yeah they fit in good for all mood (active and passive) πŸ˜‚

4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?

Reserved is the word. But I can be talky sometimes. 😊

5. What makes you cry?

Seeing someone suffering, abused, when something unexpected happens (good or bad), etc (I cry because of a lot of things, my eyes is just so leery I myself am amazed) πŸ˜‚

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Proud and dishonest people

7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

In the morning most times. But as many other times I am spurred to reach out to my mirror. πŸ˜‚

8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

That cotton seed will cause Apollo so I ran away from it as much as possible. It was dreading for me, my siblings can give you more on the gist. πŸ˜‚ If you want me to wail not cry o, bring it close to me. But thank God I now know the truth (that it is ordinary cotton seed 😌) and it has set me free. πŸ’ƒπŸ˜‚

9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?

Snacking. πŸ™ˆ

10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

My Mum.

11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?

Well, actually. Erhm, I don’t read newspaper. πŸ™Š

12. Which animal scares you the most?

Don’t know. I used to think snake until I had to kill one. But it came with lots of speaking in tongues though. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?

99.9% I avoid the heated ones. I don’t like the sight of the possible outcome. πŸ˜”

14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?

You look so beautiful and young… – Anonymous πŸ˜·πŸ˜‚

15. What question are you tired of hearing?

The recent insane happenings in the world.

16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?

None for now. I try to have a mental picture of my reaction to any food I eat. If it doesn’t seem cool and might puk from just thinking about it, I don’t venture into it. Better safe than sorry. πŸ˜πŸ™ˆ

17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?

I have a lot of acquaintances. I also have a few close friends I confide in.

P.S: Same comment as big bro Matt

18. Do you have a catchphrase?

“Be good o” or “Trust me” πŸ™‚

19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?

Currently Abuja – City wise; good road network and less traffic.

Oyo town- Aside from it being my home town, I love its calm!

20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Pinon 😊 meaning Gem; Pearl

21. When was the last time you lied?

This question though. πŸ•΅

22. What’s something that amazes you?

Nature amazes me all of the time. It has this tranquil aura mixed with so much beauty and colours.

23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?

The latter.

24. What is your favorite amateur activity?

Reading/learning new words. πŸ™‚

25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

I need more sleep. 😁

P.s: Big bro, we are telepathic on thisπŸ˜‚

26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?

I really don’t have a favorite song but I love Travis Greene songs, Tasha Cobbs and Hillsongs and for Christmas Songs I love the Pentatonix songs. πŸ™‚

27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.

Jesus – Full of Love, Grace, Hope, Care and compassion and Integrity.

28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?

None I can think of. πŸ€”

29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?

None that I know of. πŸ™‚

30. What do you want me to know?

That Jesus loves you beyond all your hurts and wrongs and YOU Matter most to Him. Psalm 139

If they choose to participate, I would like to tag:

Ibukun

Deandra

Brenda

Kim

Maurice

Temitope

Happy Weekend. πŸ’ƒ

🌸#HCCounsels#🌸

38 Comments Add yours

1. jesusluvsall says:

I enjoyed your answers little sister πŸ™‚

1. Smiles. Thanks big bro. πŸ˜€

1. jesusluvsall says:

You’re welcome β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

2. Maurice says:

How do I participate? I saw that yo selected my name

Liked by 1 person

1. You will be answering the same questions I answered and follow the format I used but you can add some spice. πŸ˜€

P.S: Sorry I was offline for a while and just read this.

1. Maurice says:

Ok, no problem

1. Smiles. I will be expecting your blog post. πŸ™‚

2. Maurice says:

Is it the blog about the 30 questions?

3. Maurice says:

Even for your sake I would participate

4. Yay. That would be nice πŸ™‚

5. If you want to participate though. πŸ™‚

6. Maurice says:

Let me try but I don’t know how to access it

7. You can copy from my blog post and then edit on your app. πŸ™‚

8. Maurice says:

I have posted the answer to the 30 questions

9. Okay Maurice. Nice!, will read the post and definitely comment. πŸ™‚

10. Maurice says:

Thanks

3. Dawn says:

Such a pleasure to get to know you better little sister. πŸ€— You’re first name is very unique, I like it. You had to kill a snake?!! That sounds scary lol.

1. Smiles. Thanks big sis. 😊❀
      ***Blush mode on for me*** πŸ˜€πŸ™ˆ

Yes o. I had no choice – had to face my fear. πŸ˜‚ And God came through. πŸ™ŒπŸ™‚

1. Dawn says:

β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

4. Precious One says:

Hello Mercy, so nice to β€œmeet” you. πŸ€—
    I love the answer to your pet peeves. Those are definitely in my top lists of aggravations for sure πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for the nomination too. I will give this challenge some though πŸ€—

1. Smiles. ❀
      Yes o. Just loathe such acts. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ˆ

You are always welcome sis. ❀
      Would be expecting it. πŸ˜€

5. DeborahMarie says:

I love listening to Pentatonix at Christmas time, tooπŸŽ„ It was nice getting to know you better ☺️

Liked by 2 people

1. Smiles. Nice knowing we have this in common. 😊
      Thanks sis. πŸ˜€β€

6. gaillovesgod says:

PTL! Congrats, Mercy! A cute story on cotton seed.
    So glad you have been freed from your fear! Gd loves you!

1. Smiles. Thanks ma’am.
      Hahaha. πŸ™ˆ

Yes o. Freed!. πŸ˜€
      Thanks ma’am. He is a graceful lover of us all!. ❀😊

7. Michelle says:

I love your answers! πŸ˜ƒ

1. Smiles. Thanks ma’am. ❀

Liked by 1 person

8. Hi Herry Chic (aka Pinon)πŸ˜’, the movie loving, leery, sleepy lady😎. Don’t worry, I’ll get to bring along a cotton seed that can really cause appolo when we get to seeπŸ˜‰. Meanwhile, you are so beautiful and ‘young’ πŸ‘Œ. 🚢 🚢

By the way, you just like to put me on the hot sit abi. I’m coming for you.

1. Lol. These description though. πŸ™ˆ

SMH.πŸ˜• I’m sure that won’t happen @ your proposed stunt with the cotton seed. 😌

Smiles. πŸ™Œ Thanks for the reaffirming compliment IBK 😊

Lol. I guess. I’m like – this dude will be able to answer all these questions na! πŸ˜‚

Lol. Where are you coming to o Uncle? 😎

9. bukolaorry says:

Lol at you killing a snake with a lot of speaking in tonguesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You are a hero for killing a snake. I don’t know what I would have done. I enjoyed reading your answers.

Liked by 1 person

1. Haha. πŸ˜‚ Thank God He did it through me. Left to me, I would have ran indoor but the courage just fueled me in the process. πŸ™ˆ

Thank sis. Glad to know you did. ❀

1. bukolaorry says:

πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

10. Anita says:

I also enjoy nature.. life would be completely dull without it. X

Liked by 1 person

1. That is really great. We share same thoughts on this. They are just so adorable! πŸ€—

1. Anita says:

True πŸ™‚ If you want you can check my answers too https://thejournalofanita.wordpress.com/2019/10/11/30-questions-tag/ have a good day

1. I have. It was fun. 😁