Dear Lord! How Your love pours and pours… all over this blog (YOUR blog)… all over me… and all over those You use to bless me… and those You will allow me to bless in sharing! How do I begin to thank You for The Barnabas Award!
In the King James Version (KJV) of Your Holy Bible, it means son of consolation,
“And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,”
– Acts 4:36 KJV
And in the New International Version (NIV) it means son of encouragement.
“Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”)”
– Acts 4:36 NIV
To be an encourager or a consoler for You… to bring someone cheer or comfort… with Your love… is a humbling privilege… an opportunity only You can give. Thank You for whispering my name to Ma’am Gail @ https://gaillovesgod.blog/author/gaillovesgod/ to nominate me for this award.
This sweet encourager has encouraged me! And through Your whispers to me will continue to comfort and cheer others. Praise Your Holy Name! The One True Comforter and The One True Encourager!
Thank you so much, ma’am. You are indeed a blessing to this generation. And a great writer too – your poems are graceful. 🙂 More of God’s blessings to you. 💗
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works:
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
List five things about yourself.
Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Myself:
1. I love God, He defines me. He is my greatest blessing.
2. I love Nature.
3. I can be as much Introvert as much as I can be an extrovert.
4. I love good food. But Snack on is the highlight of my day. 🙈
5. I love everything art – Music, movies, storybooks, paintings, and drawings, etc.
1. Who in your life is your biggest encourager?
This, I can say the Holy Spirit.
2. How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others?
Via writing, outreaches, etc.
3. When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement?
Recently, a friend.
4. When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on?
God’s words, His promises, lives He has put in my care, the future in view, the Holy Spirit!
5. Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ?
My initial acceptance – My mum. But my sincere rededication – my unit heads and friends (God strategically brought them my way) 😪
My Questions for the nominees
are the same as above.