I would like to thank Big bro Matt of https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Barnabas Award.
Big bro Matt owns a graceful and inspiring blog where he shares his experiences: his interaction with refugees, his health etc. Been with lots of story time too. Fun stories I must say. 😂
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because five is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Me
- I love having a “me time”. It gives me opportunity to reflect, be alone with Him and get some work done.
- I love music. Oh my, such a blessing this has been for me.
- I love arts and I get myself engaged in it too.
- I am the fourth of four children. 🙈🤗
- I am from a town – Oyo and that is my home base too. This is in Nigeria actually. 🤗
5 Questions For Nominees:
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager? The Holy Spirit. Can’t be less grateful for the blessing of His presence. He sees through me and just pulls me out of my receding modes. Can’t mention it all. But He has been much more!.
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? Via blogging, being there for folks who reach out, outreaches etc.
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Today, not directly though – via some of the blog posts I read.
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? The truth that I am kept/preserved for a purpose and knowing I haven’t achieved that, pulls me back on my feet. Also the lives He has created me for (I can’t afford to make a waste of this “anticipation” as Romans states: For [even the whole] creation [all nature] waits eagerly for the children of God to be revealed. ROMANS 8:19 (AMP). Lastly, knowing that He knows I can pull through the challenges He permits gives me hope to hang on.
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? My family and friends.
My Nominees are:
–Temi Michael O
Happy weekend!. 💃🤗🤗