The Sunshine Blogger Award is one of the best ways to learn more about other Christian bloggers who strive to write spiritually encouraging and beneficial content for all of us. Thanks to Ma’am Barb who blogs at https://mylifeinourfathersworld.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. Her blog is a graceful one where she shares her poem and she is a lover of God (evident in her writings). Do check the link and visit her blog. 🤗
The sunshine blogger award rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their post
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions
Ma’am Barb’s 11 Questions:
- How did get started blogging? My eldest sister told me about it and with her encouragement to give it a try, I did. And God has been faithful in it all. 🙌😊
- Other than Jesus what Biblical “character” would you most like to spend time with? David! I so much love his life and devotion to God. When it comes to God – He was an ardent lover of God (danced like no man’s business, “always” waiting for a lead from God before any battle, he was so glued to God).
- How many places have you lived? Nigeria – in 6 states.
- Where/How do you blog (ie home office on PC, in my recliner on lap top)?. My Phone.
- How has your life changed since you stared blogging? It had improved my writing, made me have something “more” to look forward to and the blessing of the bloggers community. 💕
- If you had zero subscribers, would you still blog? Yes, I believe it reaches more lives (though they might not be subscribed). Just knowing at least an individual gets to read what He wants me to put out is a blessing for me.
- Do you attend a small, medium or large church? Small.
- Why did you choose that particular congregation? My mum is the parish pastor. 🙇
- How long have you been a Christ follower? I was born in a Christian home but personally I became serious with Him – 7 yrs ago.
- What is your favorite holiday & why? CHRISTMAS – I so much love the calm, the twinkling stars and the blessing of sharing too in this season. It has an aura! All shades of Love and warmth. 🤗
- Other than blogging are you involved in any other ministry? Counselling, teaching and Welfare.
P.S: Same questions applies ❤🤗