I would like to thank Big bro Matt of https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. He is a blessed man. Do visit his blog. ❤
Purple Rose and Dollfacedwriter created this tag.
It’s December! This our last monthly tag of the year, Purple Rose and I hope you enjoy participating as we celebrate the most wonderful time of the year! December is most likely our favorite time of the year and we hate how fast it goes by, so we try our best to enjoy the moment and soak in the joy of the season. We hope you do as well! ”
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators can read them
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least TWO people.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
Here are the questions:
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be?
2. What kind of holiday shopper are you: Black Friday? Christmas Eve? Yearlong hoarder?
3. What colors are your favorite holiday decorations?
4. Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
5. If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you want to be left out for you on Christmas Eve?
6. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
7. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
1. Mary most likely. 🤔
2. None. I do it as it comes but not excessively. I prefer to shop “in advance”. 🙂
3. I believe the Christmas colour red and green. Though we don’t do any decorations here at home. 🙈
4. 😕 If there was snow, I would do all. I have some on my list already. I am awaiting my snow so that I can engage them. 🙈😂
5. Peanut Chocolate chip cookies or hazelnut chocolate chip cookies. 🙈
6. Palms shopping mall – proximity wise. 🤗
7. Jesus, Joy, Sharing
**** Happy December Family💃💃🎅 *****
Do feel free to participate. I am nominating – Everyone reading this. ❤❤