The Sunshine Blogger Award is one of the best ways learn more about other bloggers who strive to write encouraging and beneficial content for all of us. I was recently nominated by Collene of https://restandchaos.com/. She is doing an amazing work via her blog. Do visit her blog. ❤
It is an incredible honor to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I have always wanted to be a ray of hope for those around me and strive to bring sunshine to everyone in my writing. The great thing I love about these awards is learning more about the real people behind the blogs. So here we go!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Collene’s question to me:
1. If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? And why? I know its “someone”…🙈😁 But it will be with my family, it has been a long while, we were all together all at the same time in the same place. I have always looked forward to an hangout. 🙈
2. If you had an hour to yourself what would you do?
Have my Time out and possibly watch a movie or listen to music and go with the vibe. 😁
3. What made you decide to start writing?
I realised I loved encouraging others verbally and with social media I got to do more. A while afterward, my eldest sis nudged me to go all in and told me about WordPress and blogging. 🙂
4. Who has inspired you the most in your life?
Christ. Not trying to be religious but He is my model and knowing I can live in the same might and possibilities as He did here on earth drives me. 🙇
5. What is the one character trait you want to be remembered for?
6. What is your fondest memory of your childhood?
Our night time mode – my siblings and I. Movies, calls, etc. But movies mostly. 😁
7. What is your greatest strength?
Keeping quiet. 🙈
8. What is your greatest weakness?
9. If there was one thing you could change about your life what would it be? And why?
To have taken God seriously from my teenage years. But grateful He found me in it all. 💃
10. If someone gave you a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would do with the money?
Invest; charity and Yes!, pay my Tithe – it is paramount for me.
11. Do you have any goals for 2020?
Yes. I do. 🤗
*** I am nominating all my WordPress followers. I celebrate you. Thank you for the encouragement and love every time – we are a big family indeed. Though I have not physically met most folks here, but it has been a blessing for me, being a part of this graceful community! 🤗❤ ***