Big bro Matt of https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com/2020 nominated me for The Real Neat Blog Award. I enjoy reading his blog posts. They are always inspiring. It was a great time meeting with him off WordPress for the first time via Zoom Bloggers chat last weekend. Thank you, big bro, for the nomination. And for being a blessing to us all. 🤗
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
His Questions for me:
- What do you find encouragement in during this time? My time out with God has been a high support for me and I’ve been listening to music too. 💃
- Where do you want to go after the COVID-19 crisis is over? To mum’s. I’m currently at my sister’s. 😊
- What do you enjoy blogging about? Faith, God’s words which I believe affects/ influences every area of our lives.
- If you could vacation on the moon, would you? Yes, totally. I need some cold at the moment. 😭 But for real, I would love to for other reasons though. 🙂
- If you saw me in an airport, would you walk away, only say hi, or buy me lunch? I would say hi, and totally buy you Lunch or breakfast; depending on the time. 😊
- If someone gives you a bag of your favorite snacks, do you have self-control and eat a little each day or devour it all in one day? It depends on the quantity. If it’s a tiny bit I am prone to finishing it cos I love snacking. But if it’s a lot more, I would keep for the rainy days. 😂
- What is a book you recommend that you enjoyed during this time? I’m currently reading Think Better Live Better by Joel Osteen.
*** My nomination goes to everyone who is reading this. Cheers to more time together. 🤗 Love you all but God loves you most. ❤❤
P.S: Do make use of the same questions as I did. 💫