Thank you to Big sis Dawn for nominating me for this award. ❤
She has been one of the sweet souls, WordPress have given me a platform to meet with and she shares the word of God with us daily via her post shares. 🤗
She blogs at https://drawingclosertochrist.com/2020. Do check out her blog. ❤
The rules are simple:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
– Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post: https://kimsdiytribe.com/fix-her-crown-award/.
– Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
– Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
– Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
These are the three (3) pictures of myself 🙈😊
This is a throwback picture. One of the days some years ago. 😊
March 2020. I was out on a visit. Picture taken by my dear “He” friend. 😁
This was December 2017 when we marked my mum’s 60th birthday. I’m the one in the middle, my Eldest sis is the one with the phone while my elder sis is the one by my left. ❤
I nominate the following ladies. Thanks for all you do to make the world a better place. I look forward to seeing your post if you choose to participate.
Big sis Deandra
Big sis Temi