Lydia recently got a nomination for this award, and she was very kind to nominate me for it! Thank you sis. ❤🤗
Do check out her blog via- https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Lydia’s Questions for me:
- Which of the 4 temperaments are you (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic)? Phleg-Mel with a dash of Sanguine. 😁
- If living on another planet was an option, would you move there? No, I love it here. 😊
- Is there a movie that you have memorized from start to finish? If so, which one? None.
- Do you prefer to be a leader or a follower? As the situation demands. But effectiveness is key for me in either of the roles. 🙂
- When you have a spare hour on your hands with nothing to do, what’s the first thing you would be found doing? Meditating or resting. 😁
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? Christmas!!!!!. I love the calm of the season, and how it brings us all together. 💃
- If you could make a new law that everybody would have to obey, what would it be? Be nicer in your words to another. Speak grace and stop speaking your mind caring less of how hurtful your words are. 😓
My nomination goes to everyone reading this.
The same questions apply for anyone who desires to participate.
Much Love from here. ❤