I will like to thank big bro Matt, for nominating me for this award. 🤗
He blogs at His blog. I love reading his posts as he shares his personal experiences and how God relates with us as His children in love. And yes his music Monday posts are my favorite. 😊
I have always said that if I were alive when Jesus walked the earth, I would be His thirteenth disciple. I thought it would be fun to create a tag based on that idea.” ~ Purple Rose
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Thirteenth Disciple Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 13 questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image:
Here are the 13 questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite?
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer?
Not always. I love using it as a guide when praying sometimes.
3. How often do you take communion?
As often as possible. Mostly when the church I watch online or join physically is having it.
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week? Yes. I do
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group?
Peter, John, David.
6. Why did you choose those 3?
Peter – because he was daring and just had this passion in him to know more and draw from Christ. John the beloved – he was near the heart of Jesus and was a great listener. David – he was indeed a man after God’s own heart, in worship, giving, reverence, etc.
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most?
David. He inspires me a lot. And Deborah too.
8. Which disciple would you argue with the most?
Smiles, maybe Peter. But maybe not. 😁
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best?
John the beloved. He is calm.
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting?
I want to be next to Jesus. Beholding his face and just all loving up on him – who is about to give himself up for me.
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus?
I can’t say what I would have done. But will be very emotional. 🙈
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter?
I have my family and my close friends (older, same age and younger) who have all being a blessing.
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have a Judas in our lives who helps us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused?
Smiles, something close to this would be reactions/actions from people that I would call – close to me. Because in reality, these actions pushed me back to the loving arms of Abba. And just made me see Him first and foremost in knowing who I am and called to be. 😊
My nominees if they choose to participate are:
Everyone reading this post. I am glad and blessed to have you as my WordPress family. ❤🤗❤
Jesus loves you the most. ❤
The same questions apply. 📝🤗
Wishing you all a blessed and fruitful weekend. ❤