I would like to thank Big bro Matt of His blog for nominating me for this award. 🤗
His blog has been one of the blogs I have connected with for a long time now. And he shares his personal experiences in application to the word of God for us. His Music Monday is another favorite part of it for me. 😊
And yes, he hosts a bloggers chat every Saturday. Please feel free to reach out to him via this mail, if you are interested in being a part of it. 😊
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
- Answer: Staying with the word, choosing what gives me peace and engaging in it.
- Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
- Answer: I have not broken any.
- What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
- Answer: I miss meeting out with friends. I have to think twice before going out or visiting. 😓
- Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
- Answer: Yes but not always. Depending on where I am headed to.
- Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
- Answer: I take a long stroll. And some simple body stretch in my room.
- Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
- What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
- Answer: Get up, brush/freshen up, chores, time out with God, Read, check my mail etc.
- Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
- Answer: I really can’t say. But I believe it is better in some parts of the world. And I look forward to it being the case in every location soonest by His grace. 🙏
I would like to tag everyone reading this post. Feel free to use the same questions if you choose to participate. ❤
Happy weekend from over here. 🤗
Jesus Loves you. And He is for you. ❤❤