Her blog has been a blessing and I encourage you to check it out. 🤗
Here are the guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog.
Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
List five things about yourself.
Answer the questions you got asked.
Finally, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.”
5 things about Herry (Mercy) that you may not know:
– She loves all things nature
– She loves Music (Gospel)
– She is reserved and enjoys the indoors
– She loves watching movie
– She is a big fan of Christmas
Here are the questions that Vickie asked me to answer:
1. Who is the person that has most influenced you in your faith walk? Tell us a little about him/her.
– My mum. Her commitment to serving God is amazing.
2. Other than the Holy Bible, is there another book that you read that encourages you? Can you recommend it to us?
Joyce Meyer’s books e.g Living courageously
3. If you could walk anywhere to spend some “alone” time with God, where in the world would you want to be and why?
Smiles. Anywhere with lots of nature and calm. 🍀🌳
4. Do you have a favorite praise song? What is it?
I don’t have a favorite but I love Travis Greene songs, Tasha Cobbs, Hillsongs, etc. 🎶🎸
5. Do you ever send notes or cards of encouragement to someone? Why or why not?
Yes, I do. A lot!. 💌
It’s a blessing to me when I go beyond myself and in giving healing to another, I likewise find my healing. Some days I feel sad or sunken and reaching out to someone just turns the day around for me. And lits up hope in me. 🙇
My nominees are:
*** Same questions applies ***🤗🤗
Thank you all for all you do. ❤❤
A graceful new week to all my blog family. 💃