Thank you Tangie for nominating me for this award. You have been a blessing to the blogging community and I love reading your posts. God bless you ma’am. 🤗❤
Ten things that make me happy are below:
- I love taking evening walks. I love the calm. I get to pluck flowers and smell them. I also just look up and smile at how graceful God has made everything to be. And how God is amazing and beautiful in His works. 😊
- I love my study time. Which I call my time out. I love that I can be all me and I am having a father and daughter time with God in these times. And it is where I draw my strength from, for each day.
- I love my family. I love the times we get to talk and laugh about things. And yeah, grateful for everything.
- I love my friends and my dear friend because through them God has been teaching me another level of love and commitment.
- I love watching movies. Yeah, Hallmark is my favorite YouTube movie channel. And my dear friend has been helping my movie watching ministry. 😂
- I love Music. It is so beautiful and it lightens my mood. I love gospel songs and I do all genres depending on my mood. 😁
- I love reading too. Not too much but it has been one of my active modes in recent times. And it’s been fun and not boring. 😂
- I love helping out and knowing I did something beyond me each day. Either reaching out to someone or having to give a listening ear. It makes my day fulfilled.
- I love calm and rainy days. Heat switches me off sometimes, literarily. 😁
- I love God. And in whatever way I know God wants me to act or do something and I know He will be pleased with it, I am so in it. He has done so much for me, I can’t live my life outside of Him. 🙂
There Are No Questions To Answer, Just List 10 Things That Make You Happy. 💃😊
I’m ending this post with a verse:
Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’
Isaiah 41:10 (AMP)