(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
Darell’s questions to me:
Life, salvation and yes, relationships.
God – the Holy spirit is my first and foremost, and people too.
Paris. I look forward to visiting soon.
From the first time my eldest sister suggested it to me.
Because God made us All in His image. And in Him, we all belong to the human race and we are called His own – His people (Everyone).
Weaving of my hair, Hair relaxing etc.
God – and my personal experiences.
Everyone in my life right now are important to me.
It will be a blessing to connect with more people. 😊
I pray and hope it stops soon.
John Mark’s questions to me:
- Who is your favorite character in the Bible aside from Jesus? And why? David- His level of trust in God and His life of worship and Thanksgiving.
- How do you develop your relationship with God? I have a time out with Him. And I ensure I carry Him along during the day’s activities too.
- Who is Jesus for you? He is my big bro “we are joint-heirs” yeah. 😊 And my first Love.
- Have you visited historical Churches? If yes, where? None
- Do you read the Bible? (Y/N) Yes
- What parable stories of Jesus in the Gospels touched you most? The parable of the good Samaritan and The lost coin/sheep
- Do you love religious music? If yes, proceed to question number 8. If no, leave the number 8 question blank. Yes – I love Christian music
- Can you name one favorite religious music? At the moment I have a couple of favorites, because music inspires me a lot. But I will choose “The blessing“
- What is your favorite verse in the New Testament? It is difficult choosing but I will choose “Matthew 28:20 (AMP)”
- What is your favorite verse in the Old Testament? I am just choosing one. I have a lot of favorites here too. Psalms 139:2
- What day of the week do you spend hours in meeting the Lord? I try to spend quality time daily. 🙂
Lydia’s questions to me:
- Diet or regular soda? None
- Water with ice or no ice? Water without Ice
- What is your favorite animal that lives in the sea? Dolphin
- What is your favorite board game? Maybe Ludo. Not a big fan of games. Movies are my go-to anytime. 😁
- What was your biggest highlight from the past week? Seeking and receiving help and being open!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Nagging and Gossiping.
- What question do you get asked most? “How are you doing?”. I hope this counts. 😂
- What was the last meal you ate? White rice and chicken stew.
- Do you prefer hot or cold temps outside? Cool. I am sitting on the fence here. 😂
- What is your favorite flavor of gum? SpearMint
- On a scale of 1-10, (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) how would you rate yourself as being an adventurous person? 6. Not sure. 🙈
My questions to the nominees:
Feel free to choose any of the question sets, that you would like to answer. 🤗
I look forward to reading your answers. ❤💃
Happy weekend. 💃
Who else is excited for the weekend?. 😊✋