Thanks to Dolly for nominating me for this award. She is a sweet soul and it has been great connecting with her. She blogs at Her blog. Do visit her blog. 😊
1. Thank the blogger, who nominated you and provide the link of his or her website or blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 other questions.
5. Notify your nominees once, after you upload your post.
Dolly’s Questions to me:
1. What inspired you for blogging?
Knowing that I will be able to reach out to more people via the write-ups I share endears me to blogging. And I am most grateful for the lives I have been able to connect with over time on WordPress.
2. What is your weakness that you want to erase?
Smiles, none. I believe my weakness aids me to see beyond myself and draw strength from God. One if it is that I can be very emotional. And I am still emotional but leveraging on the Holy Spirit to teach me when to let go and what to embrace. 😊
3. What is your strength?
I have a couple of it. One of it is listening. I prefer to sit, observe and listen as the case may be, than talking all the time.
4. Which movie do you like the most?
I don’t have but I love watching hallmark movies.
5. Which country do you belong to?
I am a Nigerian by birth.
6. Write about yourself.
I am a Plant Biologist, I love research and I love all things arts and crafts.
7. Which country would you like to travel to, the most?
The top on the list is Paris. I have a couple of others too.
8. Which profession do you like?
A Researcher/Plant Biotechnologist.
9. What is your ambition?
To influence my world positively and in a godly way, both in my career and in every other area of my life.
10. What are your hobbies?
I love listening to music, sketching at times or creating something, watching movies, resting, nature walks etc.
My nominees are:
P.S: The same questions apply. ❤🤗
Thank God it’s Friday. 💃😊