I want to thank Lexa of Her blog for nominating me. She is a good writer and writes short stories that leaves you “wow”. I read her recent one before writing about her bio. Do visit her blog to catch up on these reads. ❤
Purpose of This Award:
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to Bloggers as a reward for wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
This Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award was introduced by Rising Star of https://idealinspiration.blog Please do check out the blog.
Rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Questions from Lexa to me:
How did you start blogging?
- My eldest sis suggested it to me and also assisted with creating an account to get started on it. And I began putting out posts, a while afterwards and the rest is history. All thanks to God for it thus far. 🙌
What is your best inspiration source?
- The word of God and the Holy Spirit. He spurs me to write from my personal experiences or something He is teaching me at certain times in my life. 😊
What’s most interesting thing you found in blogging?
- The love, the acceptance and the diversity. Having to meet with people of diverse cultures and gleaning from the wealth of everyone’s wisdom has been a blessing to me. ❤
How often do you write?
- I put out the week’s post on Mondays. But also on weekends if I have to put out blog awards/tags. 😁
How long do you think you could blog?
- As long as I live and He leads me to. But I see it as a part of my ministry. 😇
My nominee for this award is:
YOU – Smiles, everyone reading this. I think it’s better to leave the nomination open for anyone who desires to participate. 🤗
Yipee – It’s Friday. Thank God it’s Friday. 😂💃
Wishing you a calm and peaceful weekend. ❤