On a particular night, I woke up to ease myself. And before going back to bed, I engaged in praises (in my heart though). While reminiscing on what I needed to include in my next blog post. I saw some women lined up approaching or waiting to meet with someone. Funny I thought my mind was playing pranks on me.
And because I wanted to sleep, my eyes were closed as I awaited sleep. Then the first two nuggets stated below dropped in my heart to write it down and share. And the rest followed suit.
- If only YOU will spend some of your personal time out, chasing after your husband – showing Him love, pampering Him, then maybe the case would be different.
- If only YOU will create more time in your personal activities and running around to visit the altar (Fellowshipping with God) more often. Then maybe those problems won’t even come lurking around you. And you will be in the know even before it happens.
- If only PARENTS would be more deliberate to teach their children the way of the Lord. Then maybe the issues we see right now in our world, which is on the rise among the youths these days won’t be as rampant as it is.
- If only LOVERS would walk their love stories with Me (God) then their love story will be divine indeed.
- If only HUSBANDS would choose to love their wives, the Christ way then maybe we would have more love than hatred in homes.
- If only my PEOPLE who are called by my name would love me wholeheartedly then maybe the enemy won’t make your doorsteps his playground. Because you are in me and you see me.
- If only, just if only, WE all make God a priority in our lives then we would have more GRACE spreading forth than the Hustles & Grinding common in our world today.
- If only we would all SIT with the WORD then we will be doers of His word and yes we will be like the seed sown on fertile ground. Absorbing the nutrient from His presence causing you and me to grow.
Oh Yes, Abba is our fertile ground. We can only be as good as He is when we are rightly connected and stay connected to Him, and not out of Him.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And on His law [His precepts and teachings] he [habitually] meditates day and night. And he will be like a tree firmly planted [and fed] by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season; Its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers [and comes to maturity].
Psalms 1:2-3 AMP
- Blessed you are reading this with an open mind because it is for me renewing just as it is to you right now.
I just knew I had the prompt to write. And I did. 😊
I pray His word illuminates your heart and it never stops. Amen. 🙏
Merry Christmas. I pray your heart swells with His great hope. 😍