Vogue’s 73 Questions is a video series on YouTube whereby Vogue asks celebrities 73 questions under 10 minute. Bloggers and Vloggers have also started their own version of this method, which is a way of getting to know fellow bloggers better.
So today, I will be answering 73 questions and at the end making my nominations for other bloggers.
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
We don’t have access to that here in Nigeria.
2. What does your work station look like?
Arranged and kept. My mantra is “a place for a thing”. Actually that was instilled by my parents. 🙂
3. Favourite food?
Don’t have. I love good food – tasty. 😉
4. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me. Next!
5. What is your favourite video game?
I don’t play video games.
6. Guilty pleasure treat?
Chips and chocolate bars
7. Your favourite movie?
I don’t have one.
8. Favourite author?
9. Favourite book?
The Bible 💯
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Look beyond yourself
13. What project are you working on right now?
It’s a surprise.
14. Favourite colour?
I don’t have a favourite colour. Depends on my nudge for the day.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yes, Gracefully. 🙌
16. Dream job?
Being an Entrepreneur and have my NGO alongside.
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
B.Sc in plant Biology (Botany)
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
A personal experience that has to do with faith building, Trust in God et cera
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Creative, God-fearing and straightforward.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I never thought of it.
24. Who was the last person you DM?
25: What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A vacation tour to Paris, Thailand and England
26. Sorting house?
I don’t understand this question.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
God building up my trust in Him and learning to let go.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Not sure I have a best.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Being alive and restoration of hope.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
God in it (always) for me
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
It depends – Good ones only. 😂
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When I was offered an admission with full scholarship
37. Which surprise made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I can’t remember. 🙈
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, I do.
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I don’t have any.
43. Cake or pie?
Generally cakes, but I like pies too.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
None I can think of. Maybe over spicy foods.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
I don’t have.
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
I’m still in bed at 4 am. Except for today that I am working on putting this post out. 🙈
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Believe in God, your dreams and others.
48. Best animated film?
Rio 2 for now.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Okay, yeah there was this day we (mum, I, my eldest sister’s hubby and my niece) went to visit a family friend, who we had not seen in a while and the son, who happens to be my friend walked me to the car (our car), opened the door and waited for me to get seated in and shut the door. I was like 🙈
Maybe it seems simple but in my beloved country, we don’t do such. 😂
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Engage in activities, both parties like.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Lie to each other.
53. Best comic book character?
None. I haven’t read any comic book. Maybe later on, but haven’t for now.
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Sweet or candy, lip balm, and wallet.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
Neither. Not a fan of pets.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I haven’t eaten it before. 🙈
59. What lipstick do you use?
Mild colours most times.
60. What foundation do you use?
Classic, American beauty.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney Character?
I don’t have one.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Packing and cleaning.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
I have tons of it. 🙈
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
A lot. It’s hard to choose.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Mercy (My name tells my life’s story)
69. What’s your favourite animal?
I don’t have.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
I don’t take coffee. 🙂
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Watch a movie and have my munch on in place. 😁
I will be nominating a few bloggers. Kindly visit their beautiful and inspirational blogs.
Thanks for reading.
Much love from here. Toodles!💕