I would like to thank Big bro Matt of https://jesusluvsall.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award.
I enjoy his posts, he shares about his faith in God, his love for refugees and he is so graceful at making people feel at home. 😁
Alright, here are the rules.
1.Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
4. Answer the five questions.
5. Create five questions about food.
6. Nominate five people.
His questions to me:
- What is your favorite snack and do you snack while writing your blog?
- What is a food you love for celebrating Christmas?
- If I lived in your city, could I stop by for dinner anytime?
- If I stopped by for dinner, what would we eat?
- If Jesus came for dinner, what would you cook for him and how would you feel?
Sometimes. But most times chips. 🙈
– I don’t have anyone. I love Christmas, so even if it’s just the normal plain rice with the other additions, I am good. 🤗🙂
– Sure, you are free. 🙂 Just place a call though, I might just be out of base. 🙈
– I can’t tell. It might be on what’s available and what both parties would love to relish. 😁
– Uhn, cook!. No o, 😁 I will surely have lots of talk time instead – be like Mary you know 🙈
My questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite food?
- What was your best meal as a child?
- Is there any “worst meal ever” moment. What was it?.
- What food do you find the easiest cooking?.
- What is your favorite snack on.