11 Facts About Me
– I love Movies
– I love arts and Nature (All things arts and nature)
– I am the fourth child of four. 😉
– I am from Oyo in Oyo, Nigeria
– I love making things. I dabble into things “hand made”.
– I can be so introvert at times and extrovert too. Like my big bro calls it “Ambivert” 😂
– I love good food.
– I have a passion for the needy
– I love my “me time”. 🙈
– I can so keep things – You so don’t want to start guessing the kind of things I still have from years past. 😁
– I am Me – Mercy. 😋
Dawn’s questions for me:
1) I love:
– My creative side to things
– My ability to keep calm even when I could have done otherwise.
– My ability to stand up for what I believe in.
I need to work on:
– Being more at peace, I can be so calculative at times. 🙁
– Allowing people into my space (can be somehow so reserved)
– Speaking up more!.
2) All. It depends on my view for the occasion or day. 🙈
3) Put God first – Always!.
4) Thailand, Paris, U.K, U.S
5) Hmm. Times when I and my siblings were all together in the children’s room playing, chatting and there was just no worrisome or dull time. I miss those times. 🙂
8) Don’t have such seasons here. But I prefer the cold and rainy days. I hate heat. 😫
9) Neither – I am so into the nighttime (till midnight and afterward) 🙈
10) I go back to my source – Pray, read my journal (past words from Him), take a stroll outside and stare at nature (reminds me of hope anytime I stare at the trees, the birds flying, the calm clouds, etc).
11) This is difficult. But I will choose Romans 8:28
And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.
ROMANS 8:28 (AMP)
Thanks for the nomination once again Sis Keesha – So loving the name. 😉😁