I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Rising Star. He is an amazing writer with a great personality. 🙂 I encourage you to read his blog. It’s resourceful 💯
Thank you for nominating me. 🤗
The sunshine blogger award is an unofficial award, it’s just as important because it really imitate the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is also necessary for the motivation and inspiration of bloggers.
The Rules for the award are?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
My answers to the questions asked are:
– What inspires you to write?
Christ has been my muse when it comes to writing. Being able to share His words with people, knowing that there are a lot of folks facing one challenge or the other each day spurs me. And it’s also an opportunity to tell others about Jesus, who is the crux of my being. 🙂🙌
– What is your best time for creativity?
Night time but I can do day time too. 🤗
– What was your best source of inspiration and motivation in school days?
My friends – they challenged me and helped me grow – spirituality, academically, emotionally. God has just been very strategic about the lives He brings my way. 🙌
Also God. There were a lot I believed otherwise about myself that He made me see in a whole new way. 😪
– Which is your favorite season?
Winter, even though we don’t have it in Nigeria. But I look forward to experiencing it someday. 🙈😁
P.S: I don’t like heat. 😟
My nomination goes to everyone reading this post too. Because I believe we are all Lights meant to glow.
I love you but God loves you even more. ❤