Thank you big sis @ Dawn of Drawing closer – Dawn’s blog for nominating me. 🤗
I’m grateful that you thought of me. ❤
Dawn’s blog has been a blessing to me and many others. Do visit her blog via the link above. 👆🙂
The Kennedy Award of Excellence is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation, and objectives. It fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional, and moral growth of peers.
QUESTIONS FOR ME and MY NOMINEES:
1. When did you start blogging? April 2017
2. What is your blogging objective? My objective is to share God’s unfailing love with everyone and His words of hope too.
3. What motivated you to start blogging? I have always loved encouraging others via my write-ups. I only did this via the short posts I shared on Facebook for a while until my eldest sis suggested blogging and WordPress to me. 🙂
And I love that I get to connect with many lives I most likely wouldn’t have been privy to, if I didn’t join WordPress. 😊
4. Do you see blogging as a long-term goal? Yes.
5. Is there a specific topic you enjoy? No, I love the diversity of the posts shared on WordPress and it has been a blessing to me in so many ways. The experiences, the victories, the encouragement, the word, the fun, and humorous posts. It’s been a bountiful package. 😁
I nominate everyone reading this post. I celebrate you and I am glad you are part of my WordPress family. I love you but Jesus loves you most. 🤗❤